18 July 2007

Another tooth

Oops, I shouldn't let so much time go between posts. Now I have way too much catching up to do.

New Tooth-
July 1st I think her 4th tooth, the top right broke through. There seems to be quite a bit of space between her two front teeth, and I hope that gap closes. Sasha has what appears to be another bump on her gums so I think she's got another tooth coming in on top next to her left front tooth.
While those teeth were coming in, Sasha was SO VERY crabby. For at least two weeks straight my fun baby girl was replaced by a very crabby girl. Fortunately this week, she seems to be back to almost her old self.

Last week was one of the best sleep schedules we've ever had for such a long time. It was perfect. Years from now, when I look back on the sleep situation, last week is what I will have in mind. Basically, the moment I got of work and walked in the door, Sasha was ready to go to sleep immediately. She and I would crawl into bed, nurse her to sleep, and we would fall asleep together. Jon would lay on the other side of her and she would alternate cuddling with each of us. We got a good 8-10 hours of sleep a day, and woke up in the mid-afternoon with plenty of day left to actually go and do something if we wanted to.

No comments: