27 January 2009

About a month late

I uploaded pics from my old camera onto my computer and realized I forgot to tell the tale of our gingerbread house.
My older daughter Cassie got a gingerbread house kit as a gift from her Grandma Pat. Grandma Pat was her babysitter from way back when Cassie was a little baby, and is as close as family. A few weeks back, Cassie went visit her Grandma Pat and family for a weekend.
Anyways, Cassie made her gingerbread house. As I took her picture, she gave me her best "Starbucks Apathetic" facial expression:

It's our joke that someday Cassie will go work for Starbucks, and she has to practice her apathetic facial expressions, annoyed sighs, and condescending glares.
Here is the finished gingerbread house:

And here is what Sasha thought of it (click to enlarge):

Note the sign in front of the house which says, "Trespassers will be shot". Hehe, I love Cassie's dark sense of humor.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

LOL, I love the sign! The house looks good too. :)