15 April 2008

First New Canine Tooth


Sorry I haven't updated in a while!
Sasha has been getting her four canine teeth. Her top left just erupted through, and her bottom left looks imminent. Her top right is definitely swollen and I can feel a bump on her bottom right.
Checking her teeth can be a challenge. Little girl can bite!. But if we need her to open her mouth to see anything inside, all we have to do is ask her "Sasha, where are you blueberries?". She will proudly open her mouth widely and point inside. This is from one day when I handed her a handful of blueberries. I turned my back on her for a few seconds and when I turned back they were all gone. I thought it was too quick for her to have eaten them so fast so I asked her where her blueberries went. This is when she opened her mouth widely and pointed inside. She ate them all! And now whenever we ask her where those blueberries went (or any other food she has just consumed), she will gladly tell us where they went.
All these new teeth have made little girl miserable at times. She is whiny and more irritable.

No comments: