07 June 2008

Laser Tag Birthday Party


Cassie had a Laser tag birthday party! Her birthday isn't until next week, but it was supposed to be a birthday celebrating both my husband's and Cassie's birthdays, since they have birthdays a week apart. But my husband was still out visiting his family.
It was originally supposed to be a party of about 15 people, but the numbers slowly dwindled back down. My husband cancelled. My brother and his girlfriend and kids couldn't make it. Then some of Cassie's friends. Some of Cassie's friends did RSVP and said they'd be there but never showed up.
So the party was me, Cassie, my dad (yay!), and four of Cassie's friends. We still had fun. It was fun to run around and shoot her friends, haha. We had pizza and soda and cake. Cassie received some cool and thoughtful presents that she sincerely appreciated.

One of the highlights of the party was when the laser tag staff made Cassie stand on a small stage, and they had everyone sing Happy Birthday to her. But with a twist. They had everyone sing it like they were underwater by rubbing their lips as they sang. It was pretty funny. (2nd picture here is the Happy Birthday song)

No comments: