12 November 2008

What a brilliant idea

We order pizza maybe once a month or so. I never really put much thought into what pizza delivery must look like from the perspective of a two year old until yesterday.

Sasha went to our front door and started knocking on it, then yelled out to my husband and I, "PIZZ-DAH! PIZZ-DAH!". She then tried to open the door, hoping to see a pizza man.

Whenever the pizza man comes, he knocks on our door and voila! Pizza. So apparently Sasha figured she could get the pizza to arrive if she knocked on the door. It must seem so random to her, to hear knocking at the front door and see someone hand us some pizza. Usually, I do yell "pizza is here!" when the pizza man arrives, because I am expecting the pizza delivery man.

Sasha dear, I wish it worked that way. I don't dare tell her that we have to call the pizza man first, otherwise I fear she may just do that.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

oh i wish it was that easy too!! it's cool how their little minds work!!