09 August 2007

Little sister



"Mom", Cassie said to me today. "You know what Sasha did to me today?"
I had just woken up. I asked her what Sasha did to her.
"You know that nose sucker thing? Well she was playing with it and she put it in her mouth. She used it to suck up all her spit. Then she came over to me and squeezed it all over my leg."
I had to laugh. I thought it was pretty funny. I have no idea if it was intentional but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I know I wouldn't find this nearly as funny if Sasha was older, but she's an innocent and curious baby and probably found it very curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that's so naughty! Yep she sounds like she got your wicked sense of humor, and Jon's ingenuity for finding new and fun ways to laugh. LOL
Cassie's got a lot in store for her with this one!
-Anj
15 August, 2007 13:49