29 August 2007

Pigtails!

Sasha: Too cute!
Hehe, I love her little pigtails. She gets lots of comments and complements whenever we go out with her hair like this. I think they are adorable too. But functional, as well. Her hair is long enough that it keeps getting into her eyes. I don't want to cut it yet but I can tell that she finds hair in her eyes irritating. So for the last month or so I've been putting her hair up. Sometimes I put it back with a barette. Other times I put it in a ponytail up at the top of her head and it sticks straight up in the air. Then there are her little antennae pigtails like in the picture above. She won't really let me play with her hair except when she is in the bathtub, distracted with her bath toys. So that's when I put her hair up.

Here, you hold this!
I think Cassie took this picture and it makes me laugh. The expression on Sasha's face is amusing. It looks like Sasha is being robbed of her ball at camera-point or something but I can assure you she is not.
Cassie took this photo and photoshopped the ball into a grenade. I didn't post that pic here but it looked pretty funny.

No comments: