08 September 2007

A Chihuahua is NOT a dog...


Or so says baby Sasha.
My husband and Sasha walked over to the local 7Eleven. Along the way they saw someone walking their chihuahua. We have a lot of dogs in our apartment complex. Whenever Sasha sees a dog, she usually gets all excited, points at it, makes little barking noises, and does the sign language for dog. She saw the chihuahua, but she didn't really react like she normally does with a dog. So my husband told her, "Look Sasha, a dog!". He pointed at it and did the sign language for 'dog'.
Sasha looked at the chihuahua, looked up at my husband with her best 'Are you on crack?' expression on her face, and vehemently shook her head no. My husband tried several times to tell her that it was a dog but she maintained her stance that no, the chihuahua was NOT a dog.
Personally, I tend to agree with her. :)
Signing babies are so cute.

No comments: