30 September 2007

I am BRILLIANT!!!!

Now that Sasha has been sort of walking, I was thinking ahead about good push toys for little walkers. Almost every young child, myself included when I was a little one, has one of these:

But after Sasha showed much interest in a little Hoover Slider cordless stick vacuum that a waitress was using to clean under tables at our local Baker's Square, I came up with a BRILLIANT idea. Why not buy one of those little vacuums for Sasha and put her to work while she plays!!!
So Sasha is now the proud owner of one of these babies:

I tell you, I am a GENIUS! She loves it and I can already forsee that my young cleaning-obsessed virgo toddler will probably spend hours making sure the carpet in our apartment is spotless.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

No comments: