27 December 2007

Christmas

Well, my computer has been broken for the last few months. This means that I have been unable to really get pics off my camera, and that's why the pics have been less frequent lately. If I ever get pics off the camera I might go back to the older posts and affix the appropriate pictures. But at least for Christmas, I have pics because my brother took a bunch and gave me the files. Yay!

Sasha riding a little bike at my parents house, soon after we first arrived. Once she sat on it, she just sat there watching all the goings on. She isn't really familiar with my parents or her cousins, and especially not my parents house, so she had to sort of soak it all in before she would do anything. She was a bit overwhelmed. It takes her a bit to warm up to new people or situations and she usually copes with it by withdrawing and observing. She was clinging to my leg for a while. Her uncle was taking the pics of her and she wasn't sure what to make of him and his flashy camera yet.Finally warming up to her Uncle Mikey and his flashy camera :)

Here we have all the kids together. My two girls and my brother's three kids. Baby Madison is about four months old now.


Opening presents with her Daddy. She wasn't really paying much attention to any of the gift opening, especially once she got her first present open. She just wanted to play with that toy. She didn't care there were more toys!
I think she's got another molar coming in. She keeps sticking that tongue out.Playing with one of her christmas presents while sitting in mommy's lap. The particular gift she's playing with is a clear plastic ball with stuff inside it.

No comments: