08 January 2008

Little Copycat

Sasha is finally at that age where we can see her copying us, and it is often very thought provoking to see our actions mirrored back to us by innocent little eyes. I know I'll continue to have many Copycat entries in the future, but here are a few more.

One day last week, my husband told me that Sasha went into our coat closet and got our baby carriers out. This time, she decided that although she wanted my husband to wear her in the carrier, she wanted to figure out how it worked. Eventually she gave the carrier to my husband (insistantly) and had him carry her about the house with it. Again she did it yesterday and I was able to get a picture of her. She tried to affix the carrier around her so she could get into it and couldn't quite get it right.
Today, she was playing with the carrier and I added a little twist. I put it on her like she was the mommy, and I put her glowworm in the baby carrier part of the carrier. She got to 'carry' the glowworm around like a baby, although the carrier is way to big for her so she couldn't really walk around with it. She got a huge kick out of it though.

In Daddy's shoes:


So proud of herself:


Brushing teeth with Daddy:

No comments: