01 January 2008

New Year


Above: Winter Ready! Good because it's been COLD out.

Happy New Year!
I had to work for New Year's, and Cassie is still visiting my parents, but fortunately our family still got to share the new year together, mostly.
Jon and Sasha came to my work at about 11:30pm. We had a barbecue at work so they got to eat some steak! I called Cassie when the time drew closer to midnight, and was fortunate enough to talk to her when the New Year hit. I felt so fortunate to spend the moment with my loved ones.
Sasha likes coming to my work. She runs around like it's a fun playground. I never noticed all the little steps and railings and incline ramps until she ran around here.
Other than some strange colored diapers, she seems to be mostly recovered from whatever it was that ailed her last week. Her appetite is still not very good either. I wish she would eat but I've been trying to give her vitamin drops with iron, vitamins a, c, and d. They taste horrible and stain her skin and teeth black for a while but she wouldn't eat any chewable vitamins I offered her.

No comments: