27 February 2008

Back


Watching her videos on her iPod on a LONG interstate car ride home from a funeral. Worked like a charm and she fell right asleep.
We had to go up north for my mother's funeral. We were gone for 5 days and had to spend four overnights in a hotel. It was a very sad event.
Sasha didn't really understand what was going on. She had fun at Mcdonalds and she also got to go swimming with her dad in the hotel swimming pool. She adjusted okay to the change of surroundings and routine and seeing all the people. She loved one of my parent's cats. She ate well and slept well. I was surprised at how well she switched to a day shift schedule and how well she did with a routine. I hope we can keep the day shift and routine going now that we are back home again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my condolences. I'm sure she was a wonderful person, having raised someone like you.

While I'm here I'd like to share a knitting tip that I stumbled over. Anyone who makes or wears one of these is officially awesome in my book.

Hugs from that swedish dude.

Cindy said...

woah that is cool!!!