07 September 2008

Evening at the park


Today the weather was nice, and Cassie had a school dance to go to. I dropped Cassie off at her friend's house, where she was going to get ready for the dance. Along the way (as I was driving Cassie to her friend's house) I saw a park, so on the way back home, Sasha and I stopped and played for a bit.
There were swings and slides and lots of really cool things to climb on. Earlier in the day at another park, Cassie taught Sasha how to climb ladders! So Sasha was a real monkey, climbing on things and exploring.
When Sasha went on some of the park's rocking toys, I had to break out the cell phone video camera. She was rocking those things so hard, I thought she was going to give herself "shaken baby" syndrome, haha. She was really having fun. I'll upload that video next, which means it'll be the post right above this one :)

Cassie didn't really enjoy the dance much. The crowd of people that showed wasn't her type of friends. It was mostly all "Aberzombies", as she calls them. Those trendy blonde girls who always wear Abercrombie & Fitch clothes? Most of her friends came down with illnesses and were unable to attend the dance. Cassie still had to go because she's responsible for taking photos at the school functions for her Yearbook Club.

No comments: