27 May 2007

Diaper Box Go Kart


I know the above pic is hard to see but let's explain.
Yesterday, I took a break at work to quick come home and feed Sasha. When I walked in the door, I saw Dad & Sasha were having much fun with the cardboard box that bulk diapers came in! Sasha was sitting in the diaper box like it was a go-kart, and Dad was wheeling her up and down the hallway. She was just looking around so matter of fact. It's one of those images that will hopefully stay in my mind. I did try to take a picture of it with my camera phone but there was not enough lighting for the camera (no it wasn't dark). She wasn't smiling, wasn't frowning. She just had this look on her face like all was exactly how it should be, that of course Dad was supposed to be pushing her up and down the hall in a diaper box.

No comments: