22 March 2008

Easter

Wearing Grandpa's hat

Happy Easter!
My father came down to visit us and spent the night overnight. That was very nice. I forgot to ask him about his dog, and he brought the dog with him. We were hesitant about that at first (we're not allowed pets in our apartment) but it wasn't so bad. He didn't bark or make any messes, and didn't jump all over Sasha. My dad mostly kept the dog in his cage or on a leash so he couldn't get in trouble. Sasha was very suspicious of the dog at first but eventually she warmed up to him and had fun.
We went out to eat and stopped at an arcade for a little bit. But for the most part we just visited with each other. I was very glad to see him. I worry about him a lot. Sasha warmed up to her Grandpa too so that made me happy.

Grandma Pat had mentioned that she wanted Cassie to visit and had promised that she and her husband would drive Cassie back home if we sent Cassie with my dad, so Cassie left with my dad. Like I said before, I feel better about her visiting than sitting herself in front of a computer all day long for her whole spring break.

No comments: