10 October 2008

Bathtub swimmer

Today we saw another amusing effect of yesterday's swim.
Sasha is now quite an avid bathtub swimmer. It was difficult to get her out of that bath tonight. She was splashing and leaping and swimming and floating and sticking her face in the water. Oh and did I mention the splashing, hah. When we hit the usual time for the end of bathtime, I asked her "Are you done?". She responded with a loud and vehement "NO! NO!" and dove back under the water.
Tonight's bath lasted at least twice as long as usual. Most of it spent playing and chanting "swimming! swimming! splash! splash!"
My husband was amused when I joked that she would be spending the rest of the night in the bathtub. She did eventually decide quite abruptly that bathtime was over. Fortunately she did so before I left for work for the night.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Phoebe swims in the bathtub too and says she's a mermaid. She doesn't like when her hands get all wrinkly though. ;)