10 October 2008

Big Sister's Makeup

Toddler self-applied makeup (click to enlarge)

The evening routine usually goes like this:
I shower and get ready for work. Sasha joins me in the bathroom while I do my hair and makeup, if she isn't getting a night time bath. She usually stands on the toilet seat next to the bathroom sink and pretends to put makeup on (copying Mama, of course).
Well tonight she decided to put sister's makeup on instead of her usual empty container of powder. I was WAY behind schedule and in a hurry so I didn't notice her sneaky switch.
Right as it's time for me to leave, I see it. She's got makeup all over her face. Figures it happens right at the moment I have to go. I called out to my husband and older daughter and they laughed a bit. We grabbed the camera and took the pics so we can embarrass her with it years from now.
Then it was makeup removal time. Sasha did well with that. We had a hard time removing it but some baby oil on a cotton ball removed the stubborn makeup.
Thank goodness I wasn't late for work. Whew!

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

she did a pretty good job!