15 February 2009

Family Art


1. Little artist, 2. Colors, 3. Splash, 4. Water.
Photo mosaic created with fd's Flickr Toys.


Today we played with some water, some food coloring, some cloth, some lighting and made a little photographic art. It was fun and everyone got involved.

Cassie and I did most of it. We set it up and bounced our ideas back and forth. She chose the food coloring colors and made tons of suggestions. She held the lights and positioned things around. Then when we wanted to try to take pictures of drops of water hitting the surface of the colored water, it was Cassie who used the dropper to drop the water for me. We had to synchronize ourselves together to try to catch the shot.
Sasha, well she just liked playing with the colored waters and the water dropper. I had my husband hold a reflector light for me, which blocked the bad reflections from the sunlight coming in from outside, and gave me some better lighting to work with.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

I love the mosaic!

SaRaH said...

great photos, Cindy!