14 February 2009

Playful Morning

1. Thinky face, 2. It's broken?!, 3. All better, 4. How does this work?
Trying to learn manual focusing on an energetic toddler.

I really like some of these. The bottom right one where she's trying to figure out my tripod is my favorite.
These were taken right after Sasha woke up. She is a happy little ball of energy immediately after waking up in the morning. I'm learning a little about how to actually take her picture when she's bouncing around all over the place.
When she first woke up, she was watching tv and dazed out a little. That deep thinky face made me want to get out my camera, since she was sitting still. But once the camera came out, she livened up because she wanted to play with the camera herself. I found the tripod too cumbersome so I took the camera off it, and that shocked her. She thought my camera was broken and tried to fix it. (2nd pic she's saying "IT'S BROKEN!" and the 3rd, she says "ALL BETTER" as if she fixed it.) Eventually she pretended that the tripod was the camera and took pretend pictures with it.

Oh yeah, and she's wearing her Clifford the dog backpack. Somehow during the middle of the night she woke up and requested to wear it, then went back to sleep wearing it. I came home from work and found her asleep with it on, and she didn't let me take it off her for a while.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great pictures!!!

I can't get your blog to show up on my dashboard, so I have to actively come search for your blog whenever I want to read it. Everyone else's I get a notice when they update, but for some reason yours won't work that way for me. So unfortunately I always forget to come check your blog.