23 March 2007

OHMYGOD! Diaper :(

Friday, March 23rd, 2007, 1:38 am

Okay, I'm sure some other baby has probably done worse, but this was the worst I've ever seen Sasha create.

Today, I changed the first diaper on Sasha that ever made me gag, retch, and want to vomit. It was awful. It went all up her back and up her front too! She filled her diaper so full that it just couldn't contain it all. And the consistancy of it *shudder*, well it was runny and slimy. Okay too much detail but at least it didn't smell. It's been 12 years since I've changed a diaper that bad. My 12yo daughter was formula fed and although her diapers weren't runny they always smelled terrible. This is the first diaper Sasha has had that could rival anything my first daughter produced, lol!

Anyways, Sasha didn't want to sleep during the day much. She let me and my husband sleep for about 4 hours this morning. Then my husband let me sleep for about 4 more hours while he watched Sasha. He was anxiously awaiting delivery of the new computer parts he ordered online and the UPS website showed his package was out for delivery so he was nearly pacing around the apartment waiting for it. He was like a child on Christmas waiting to open presents. Anyways, it turned out that my husband didn't really get much sleep at all today. This means I'll probably not get much sleep tomorrow as he'll probably be too tired to let me sleep after I get off work.

No comments: