29 March 2007

Spring Break

My 12 year old is on spring break this week, and she is visiting my parents for the whole week. The house is very quiet. And much cleaner. The 12 year old is a messy girl and it's easier to clean house when she isn't under foot and needing our attention and entertainment. So far, she says she's enjoying her time with her grandparents. I still have a lot of cleaning I want to accomplish before she gets back home this weekend.

Sasha baby has a bit of a cold today. She has a cough and a runny nose. I don't think I like the sound of her cough. She was also fussy for DH while I was at work. If he wasn't holding her or actively all-hands ackward positions balancing act kind of entertaining her she was upset. So she was much higher maintenance than usual.

My husband got a new computer and he has been fighting with it. It is so leet that no operating system can handle it. Apparently 4GB!!! of RAM plus the memory on the video card and stuff is too much for it.

No comments: