15 June 2007

Picnic, sleep, and more crawling

"Classics to Read Aloud to Your Children"....works better when they read them to you.

On Monday, we had a work function. It was a family picnic. The husband, Sasha, and I went to the picnic in the park and I thought it was very fun. Sasha got to see the great outdoors, a few trees (mommy misses those), and got a little sun and some fresh air.
Unfortunately, the picnic started at noon. This totally messed up the sleep schedule for everyone, and here it is now Friday and we're all still not quite recovered yet. Jon and I suffered much sleep deprivation, but fortunately last night we were able to make up for a lot of lost sleep. I hope we are able to return to normal soon.

Sasha is doing more 'army crawling'. She's sort of mobile if she really really wants to get something, but she's not efficient at it by any stretch. If I put her down somewhere, she mostly stays there, and I think that is an important distinction to make. She's ALMOST mobile, not giving her mommy and daddy a headache yet.

No comments: