27 August 2008

Haircut

We took Sasha to get her hair cut today! This was her 2nd haircut, but her last cut was just a very minor trim. This time we gave her a good cut with a chin length bob.
We went to one of those neat kid's haircut places, with the seats that are like cars. Sasha got to sit in a car and play with the steering wheel. They also had a dvd player with a Baby Einstein video, so she was like hypnotized. She did great! No fuss. She just sat there and behaved perfectly.

Here is our "before" pic. She is sitting in the car chair, with her long "baby" curls:


Here are a few of our "After" pics:

They gave her a sucker for being such a good girl, and we got her some cool new sunglasses

Playing with a toy drill set at the toy store next door after her haircut. She LOVED that drill (it works, just like a real drill! We bought one it.), even kissed it a few times in the store. She didn't want to take off the sunglasses either.

Back view (after a nap so a little bit of "bed head")

Ta-Da!


The new haircut seems to match her personality more. I originally wanted to grow her hair out and long. But as we watched her grow, she just seemed more like a spunky, shorter haircut kind of girl. Our whole family loves the new hair-do on her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!! I came across your blog while researching about high calorie foods for my little girl. I love her new hair cut. How is her weight issue? I am going to try Duocal for my little girls weight issue and was wondering if you had ever used it? Well I just wanted to let you know your little girl was precious and I hope she is doing fine.

Cindy said...

Thanks!
Sasha's weight is doing much better. She put on a bunch of weight this last month. Her grandma helped to find some foods that she will eat.
I haven't heard of Duocal; what is it? Is it a shake? I tried a few shakes with Sasha and she would have nothing to do with them, but anything is worth a try.