15 December 2008

Family portrait day


Good news: We got our family portrait taken today at a local photography studio. They turned out great! Tons of awesome pics. Cassie was looking great with her hair and makeup, and Sasha was as cute as a button.

Bad news: They want over $500 for digital rights to the pictures. You'll never see them online. We could only afford to purchase one picture, printed on paper. And we won't receive those for 2 weeks.

My little 2-year old is rarely dressed appropriately for pictures lately, and she was looking cute so I tried to take some pics of her. She is completely non-cooperative for a camera when mom is on the other side of the lens. The only way I got any pics was with her on her bike.
So I've got these from today:


She was not sitting still in these pics. She was riding her bike down the hallway and laughing at mom trying to take pictures. It was funny to her because I had to jump in front of her, snap the pic, then dodge her riding her bike so she didn't run me over. It's not easy keeping up with a 2 year old sometimes.

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

what happened to our little babies? She's darling.