24 December 2008

Opening Xmas Presents!

Playing with her new "My Little Pony" while opening gifts.
Reading a book that came with one of her presents.
Sasha wanted to stop and play with each and every gift as she opened them, so opening presents took her a while. She got some really great presents this year!
-A wooden puzzle with airplane, helicopter, firetruck, car, boat, train, and ambulance pieces that make noises.
-A My Little Pony
-A wooden doll dress up set
-A Rose Petal Cottage playhouse
-A Rose Petal Kitchen Sink
-A Rose Petal washing machine
-A Rose Petal table and chair set
-A Rose Petal stove
Basically, the full Rose Petal Cottage set. She actually got two Rose Petal Cottages, because I ordered one from Amazon.com before I learned that someone (Thanks Mike!!!) had also got one for her as a gift. I couldn't cancel the order in time, but that's okay. We can take one back and she can pick something else out. Great minds think alike :)

No comments: