12 December 2008

Sasha's christmas gifts

I found a GREAT deal on Sasha's christmas present.
As I had mentioned in a previous post, Sasha's been very interested in creating little "houses" for herself. She hides herself in boxes and laundry baskets and under blankets.
So I was considering getting her a Rose Petal Cottage. It was a bit on the expensive side, at $79.99 so I had decided not to get it (money is tight). But Amazon.com has it on sale for $29.99 so now she's getting it!
Earlier today, I got her a puzzle and a wooden Melissa and Doug dress up doll. So I think I'm done with her christmas shopping.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Can you believe that deal?? I paid full price for it last year. I did order some of the accessories for it last night, at those prices I couldn't resist! My friend's daughter wanted the Cottage and I told her about the sale and she ordered all of it. I bet Sasha will love it! I love the dress up doll too.