24 December 2008

Rose Petal Cottage


Here is Sasha in her Rose Petal Cottage while her dad was assembling it.
My husband is amazing when it comes to assembling stuff, and it took him barely 15-20 minutes to assemble the house AND all the additional toy sets that came with it. I think I read somewhere that it takes like an hour to assemble. This included the stove, sink, washing machine, table and chairs, and the whole house.
A special "thank you" to Mike, my husband's relative, for the Rose Petal Cottage set. It was his gift to Sasha. She LOVES this little house set.
She spent the whole evening in it. It has doors, so Sasha was in and out of the doors all night. She loves to point out the windows. She pretended to cook us some oatmeal, she took off her sweater and "washed" it in the washing machine. She is constantly rearranging her furniture just-so. She constantly (yet forcefully) invites her big sister to come in the house then kicks her out again.
Definitely her favorite present.
I didn't realize that I didn't take a picture of the full set all assembled, mostly because Sasha started playing with it all even before assembly was completed.

No comments: