12 December 2008

Little Dancer


I got a few pics off my camera. This one is at least a month old but I had to post about it.
Sasha loves two songs by Feist. There's that "1234" song, and another song called "I feel it all".
In this picture, Sasha is dancing to "I feel it all" while watching the music video on my computer monitor. In the video, Feist dances around with a big stick. Sasha ran and grabbed her toy broomstick so she could copy the dance moves properly. She's dancing in front of the computer and swinging her stick around with the music.

Then once the dancing was done, she played a bit more with her broom.
Yeah, no pants. I'm lucky to get her to keep any clothes on her at all some days.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

A broom to us, many things to Sasha. ;) So cute.

jgrunewald said...

i miss my broom *sigh*