15 November 2007

Dad's got the schedule now

My first night back to work after implementing our new day shift schedule and routine. I wanted to take another personal day to stay home from work, but I'm all out of them so I had no choice. I was hoping to cement the new schedule a little more so that it would be easier on my husband. I know it is so hard on him to hear her cry.
She was asleep within two minutes tonight. I can't believe how well she goes to sleep at night.
I am at work right now. I know she was doing some night waking. I'm sure I'll hear more about that when I get home.
Meanwhile, I've been night weaning Sasha at the same time. The verdict is still out as to whether or not it is helping with her appetite. I am going to pump at work to keep my milk supply up just in case it doesn't. Today she ate a bunch of cheerios and some scrambled eggs. She also drank some milk and some tea. It's the first time she's ever drank cow's milk without refusing! Maybe this will work. I'm so optimistic!

(UPDATE: After I got home from work, Sasha and Jon were still asleep. Both got plenty of sleep! It's working!)

No comments: