26 April 2007

Letter to my 12 year old



Dear Cassie,
I love you and I am very proud of you. You are a neat and interesting kid. I can't wait to see what you'll be like as an adult, but don't grow up too fast or you'll make me feel old. You are a good kid who almost never does anything bad. You are WAY smarter than you think and some day you will realize how smart you are. If you ever actually decided to do the work you should, you would be almost dangerous.
Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. You can make me dinner if you want but please clean up whatever dishes you use or any messes you make. You can make whatever you want. It doesn't have to be mac&cheese&tuna but that stuff is easy to make. You did a good job with the fish sticks yesterday - easy wasn't it?
I got a new shower curtain since you said the one in the tub is old and stinky and dirty. If you get a chance can you take the old red one off and put the new one on? Leave the black one on.
You can have your iPod back but please done lie, cheat, steal, and please listen to Dad. Try to be someone you can be proud of.
Love you!
Mom
P.S. Thank you for doing track even though I know you don't like it.

No comments: