09 April 2007

A long day

Happy Birthday to my brother, who just turned another year older.
Sunday was one heck of a day. I worked Saturday night/Sunday morning. Sasha was in such a pleasant disposition that I took her to work with me for an hour or so. She had a blast. She went back home after her visit, and I finished up my shift. When I got home, we took a nap. A short nap. After all, it was Easter Sunday, and I had stuff to do.....
I got about an hour nap and I think I let my husband sleep two or three hours. We drove 90 miles north to my parents house to visit, pick up my 12 year old daughter Cassie, and to celebrate my brother's birthday. My birthday is this month also so they combined his birthday celebration with mine. Cassie baked us a cake, which was very sweet.
We hung out at my parent's for a while. My bro wanted to watch Soprano's on their tv. A family friend stopped by and we went out with coffee with him at Denny's before we headed back home.
We all arrived home exhausted and fell right asleep. It was a long day.

No comments: