14 April 2007

Happy 7 Months, Dancing Baby


Today, Sasha is 7 months old. My is she growing. I see that personality, that person that she is becoming. Or maybe it was who she was already but was unable to show us. Sometimes I look at her, and something familiar tickles the back of my mind and escapes before I can determine what it is. She just seems so familiar, like I've known her for years. Like she reminds me of somebody that I can't place. It makes me think to her "I know you".

Sasha has been in a wonderful mood lately. Today she danced!
She loves her Baby Einstein and her Baby Signing Time videos. Well the Baby Signing Time video also came with a music cd containing the songs that were on the video. Sasha and I were sitting in Cassie's room and Sasha kept looking at Cassie's radio, so I decided to show Sasha what it could do. I stuck her Baby Signing Time cd in it, and it played songs that are oh so familiar to her (and unfortunately to the rest of the household). At first she stared at the radio in puzzlement as if to say "Where's the video?". But she quickly got excited at the music. Once the Diaper Dance song came on, she started squealing, singing, dancing and having such a good time!! Oh it was so cute. I called Jon to watch and the whole family was entertained by Sasha's contagious enthusiasm and dancing.

She didn't get to sleep until very late again. But when she's in a good mood, I am mesmerized by her and I don't mind at all.

No comments: