10 April 2007

Mostly sunny


Amazingly good moods prevail lately. Sasha has been in very high spirits and her good moods make my husband and I happy. It's hard to be anything but cheery with a giggly, smily, delightful happy baby. Sasha was so animated today that I had to grab the camcorder and record a bit of it.
She didn't want to go to sleep at bedtime. Normally I would find that annoying. It threw my whole schedule off. But darn it, she had to be so cute and cheerful. I was drawn in by her. I wanted to sleep and play with her at the same time. I had to sleep but didn't want to. Eventually, Jon had to watch her and let me sleep until she wore herself down enough to fall asleep with me.
Sasha was in a similar mood on back on Sunday morning. I went home from work to give her a feeding, and she was so good humored that I didn't want to leave her...so I took her (and my husband) to work with me. She had a blast! She had lots of new faces to look at and got lots of attention. She was all smiles. She even let a co-worker hold her. No sign of stranger anxiety.
It's times like these that make being a mother so worth it. I love Sasha's little personality, and I'm watching it grow right before my eyes. I love that little girl.

No comments: