04 March 2009

Children's Museum

This weekend, I took Sasha to the local Children's Museum. I took a ton of pictures and we had a lot of fun. It was nice to get her out of the house, as it's been a long winter and we've been cooped up indoors.
I don't have the pictures available right now, and the pictures really do tell the tale better than I can, so I'll come back to this post in a day or two with more info.
The Children's museum that we went to was nice. Sasha really enjoyed the water play and the bubbles sections the best, and she also loved the drum room, and the shadow room where she danced with her shadow. The Children's museum in Indianapolis was far better than the one in Naperville, but it was still nice and better than sitting around in our house.
I had a lot of fun taking her. I love spending time with Sasha. She is my little buddy and I love to see her happy.

No comments: