31 March 2009

Flight


Sasha and her Daddy had a good flight to Montana this morning! We will miss them terribly while they are gone. Hopefully we can be reunited soon. I was quite emotional yesterday and this morning, as I hate to be apart from my husband, or especially Sasha.
Sasha had her own seat on the flight, and my husband brought the car-seat along for her to sit in. He had our iPod fully prepped with her favorite videos. He says she did really well. She was a perfect angel, gave my husband no difficulties at all, asked questions about what was going on. By the second flight (there was a layover in Denver), she was a pro and knew what to expect, and was telling my husband what the next step would be.

If all goes well with them on their trip, we hope to be able to move permanently. It should be very VERY good for our family if we do. We really hate it in the big city where we are now. I love my job but it would be healthier and happier for everyone if my husband could work in Montana, and then I could play stay-at-home mom for a few years. So far, it looks like the cards are lining up right for us.

Meanwhile, the home just does not feel right without a two year old underfoot.
My husband calls me to report all that she does, mostly to help me feel better. So I'll still have lots to report about her and her fun vacation!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

(((Cindy)))I hope the time flies while they are gone. It's great Sasha traveled so well, what a good girl! I hope it works out so you are able to move.

SaRaH said...

What an exciting prospect!