16 May 2008

Armadillo!

My good friend Anj sent me a cute funny gift for my birthday. It was a stuffed armadillo toy with this strange sounding squeaker in it.
I can not begin to describe to you the sound it makes when you squeeze it. Sort of an unearthly moan and a honk at the same time. Like the noise you would make if someone gave you a squishy hug so hard it knocks the breat out of you. I'm at a loss for words, but it is a strange sound.
Anyways Sasha loves the thing. She has this cute thing she likes to do with it. We toss it on the ground and she comes running at it. She leaps into the air and belly flops onto it so that it squishes and makes that moaning honking sound. It's really funny.
I attempted a video of it but it's the best I've got. She can do better but she was distracted by the camera phone in my hand. She knew I was up to something. The audio doesn't really capture the sound of that armadillo toy very well either.

No comments: