01 May 2008

Little Model



Late update but I've been slacking with posting lately. I finally got some buttons on a sweater that I made for Sasha. Watermelon buttons! Now she is finally able to wear the sweater. When the weather was nicer, we used it as a jacket and it fit perfectly. Although if she grows any, she will outgrow it. Which is fine. I can pass it on to her younger cousin when she outgrows it.
I love these pictures as I like the way her eyes photographed in natural light. It was one of the first mild weather days of the year, so Sasha loves any excuse to get out on the balcony.

While I'm talking about knitting, here's a dress I made for Sasha:

I haven't had any pictures taken of her wearing it yet, but I'll post it when I get some.
I also have another sweater finished:

Sasha likes wearing the pink one as a jacket and tries to put it on all by herself.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Hi Cindy! I just saw you had a link to your blog on your siggy from the SF board. I LOVE those sweaters!! How great they are! Sasha looks adorable in them. You did a great job!

Cindy said...

Thanks! Much appreciated :)