17 May 2008

Eating again

Eating!

Thank goodness she's eating again. The past few days, she's been a little eating machine, and I dare say I think she might be plumping up a little! It could be my imagination, but she looks taller and chubbier to me, and her feet look bigger.

Yesterday, she ate four whole meals. And not little ones either. She had a smorgasbord breakfast (noodles, cereal, grapes, bread), she ate a second breakfast with my husband. She ate a pancake breakfast at IHOP for lunch, and she ate some noodles (high protein noodles drizzled with flax seed oil and parmesan cheese) and crackers for dinner.

I know it's not my imagination that the two pairs of size 5 shoes we bought her last month are already outgrown. She had finally outgrown her size 4 shoes last month. So wow, she went through size 5 in less than a month. Time to go shoe shopping again. It looks like a growth spurt!

No comments: