23 May 2008

Fussy girl

Today, my husband reports that Sasha was a fussy little wookie all day. She didn't sleep well last night and kept waking him up. I know she still has another tooth coming in soon so I have asked him to check her gums where her next tooth should be coming in to see if it's swollen or red.
Grandma offered to close her restauraunt to help my husband with the fussy toddler, but fortunately he was able to talk her out of it. It was sweet that she offered. Sasha was crying and yelling all day, and it did wear on my husband. Once Grandma came home, she relieved my husband and patiently cared for Sasha. My husband and mother-in-law are so very patient with Sasha.
Even when Sasha was sick, she was in good spirits until today. Fortunately, everyone out there has seen how good tempered Sasha normally is and understand that she isn't normally like this without reason.

No comments: