16 May 2008

Getting ready to go

Sasha and my husband are going to be leaving on a two week vacation tomorrow and I am so happy and sad for them. I am going to miss Sasha terribly!

I was crying like a little baby tonight as I nursed Sasha to sleep for what is probably the last time. She was down to only one bedtime nursing to go to sleep. Two weeks away from me will probably wean her for good, and I feel very bittersweet about that. I won't be having any more children, so I do believe that I have experienced my last nursing of my lifetime. I tried to cherish the moment but I was just so overcome by emotion.

My husband and I ran around like headless chickens trying to pack and do some last minute chores. The hard drive on my computer died so we had to replace that and reload my system. He also had some things he needed to do for his mom before he left.

No comments: